For hundreds of years, the Island has been renowned for its lace. A tradition passed from mothers to daughters. The lace was so pure and perfect that it punished any person black of heart who purchased it.
This month's edition is simply bursting with the strange and usual and you get all this for £9 the Standard Edition or £12 for the Special Edition. (Free UK Shipping).
For this special 85th Anniversary edition we are now in colour!
- A Cunning Perambultion: The rituals and magic of the Allhallowtide
- All Souls Day Cakes: Why do the residents of Yafford leave small cakes on the graves of the departed?
- The Saint and the Snake: The sightings of the ehterical Saint Urian and the oft touted Samael
- UFO Report from Wellow: What do you make of this unsual reports?
- Book reviews and much much more
Special edition includes bonus material, including: A magical map of the Island, Limited Edition Letters and a telegram thank you from Mr E. Hartnel himself.
Standard and Special editions get a digital version too.
Remember, all proceeds from Chine Magazine goes back into the publication so we can pay contributors. We hold fast to our vision of helping people who have never been published to be and to pay them for their work.